Sarah Palin Facts
Josh Trevino, Ben Domenech and I are doing a little digging into some of the lesser known facts about our next Vice President Sarah Palin. We’re posting them at www.PalinFacts.com. Here’s a little sample:
- Sarah Palin used to wrestle kodiak bears in Alaskan bare knuckles fight clubs.
- Sarah Palin once bagged a caribou by staring it down until it died.
- Sarah Palin turned down a job as skipper of a Deadliest Catch boat because it wasn‚Äôt challenging enough
- Sarah Palin fishes salmon by convincing them it‚Äôs in their interest to jump into the boat.
- Sarah Palin once guided Santa‚Äôs sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.
Bookmark the site or subscribe to the RSS for more facts.